Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bold and Beautiful Build a Blossom

Bold and Beautiful!  I really had fun making this flower and plan to make them in all different colors.  Today is the launch of the new Occasions Mini Catalogue from Stampin Up!.  This card features the stamp set Build a Blossom that co-ordinates with the Blossom Petals Punch.
Everything on here is current, except the polka dot grosgrain ribbon.  Also new is the Fabric Designer Brads in the centre of the flower.  Love them!!  I embossed the petal leaves with Iridescent Ice for a little sparkle.  White piece is embossed with polka dots.

Have fun designing your own flowers!

See you soon with yet another creation from the Occasion Mini!!


Cindy
+++++


6 comments:

Ann said...

What a pretty card! I love Stampin'Up! supplies and seeing new ideas for them, so will enjoy following your posts.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

O GOSH!!! this card is beautiful! Love it!!! awesome job! I am now following you from SC #319
Mandy

Gloria Dojlido said...

Gorgeous card...love your blog header too. Thanks for following me via SC...I am now following you too!

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Thank you for coming to my blog, I need to update more often!lol
I'm now a follower of yours. : )

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Cindy. I just ordered the blossom punch and stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Debbie

Susan said...

Wow, I didn't think I liked the flower punch that much, but this is beautiful! I love the sparkle. Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog, too! :)