I received this award from
She has tons of fun cards and projects. Great blog Melissa! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the 8 recipients.
Here's what I have to do...
1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog (see above link)
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award to 8 others individuals that I have recently discovered.
4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition.
8 things about myself:
1. I live in a small gold mining community in Northwestern Ontario.
2. I worked for Scotiabank for 17 years until my retirement in October.
3. I have two wonderful daughters. One lives at their fishing camp here in Red Lake, the other at their fruit orchard in the Niagara area. Fish or apples anyone?
4. I have five beautiful grandchildren. Three boys and two girls. They are all delightful!!
5. I enjoy crime shows and hate reality television.
6. I signed up for our community's Biggest Loser (Lifestyle) Challenge and am now committed to six months of healthy living...wish me luck!! (What was I thinking?!)
7. I was introduced to Stampin' Up! through my daughters. My oldest told my youngest about Stampin' Up!, who then signed up as a demonstrator without knowing anything about stamping. When she decided not to be an active demonstrator, I decided to make it part of my retirement. It's all their fault!!
8. Sometimes I have a bit of a problem with motivation, so I started a blog to make sure I started and finished my projects.
I've been following a number of blogs thanks to Stampin' Connection and they are all so fun!!
These are the ones I have chosen to extend this award to....
Cut Color Past
Just Keep Swimming
Ribbons & Julz
The Crazy Stamp Lady
Rosie's Creative Cottage
Enjoy your Stylish Blog Award and have fun blogging!