Wednesday, February 16, 2011

12 X 12 DSP Purses

REALLY fun to make!!  Use DSP or cardstock.  The purses are large enough to hold a few cards.
I did a class on these purses.  I provided a bunch of choices of DSP both retired and current.  The first group just happened to choose retired, but the second group did have some current.  But I forgot to get pictures of the 2nd class....drat!!

The first two purses were my sample ones that I made.  It was great to use up some retired stuff.

Sheila's purse!  I love the bright colors.  Yes, we know that the birds are upside down! 


Lori's purse.  The colors are way off here...the colors are gorgeous IRL. 


Tammy's purse!  Isn't it fun with the polka dots?!

Sorry Karen, yours is missing...I thought I had a shot of yours!!

Accessories:  Fun Flowers die, buttons, brads, round tab punch.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++

No comments: