Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Greenhouse Gala Boho Blossoms CAS 134

A little bit of a contrast going on  here....winter in the first photo....the hopes of spring in the second.



I used last week's Fall To Layout 134 for my cards.  This is the card we did at our  CAS class.  I did the blue card for my class and used silver brads.  Here is the link to CAS blog...where you can see what others have done with this sketch.


The flowers are made with Vellum Card Stock and the Boho Blossoms three flower punch.  I've made these little flowers this way before, for this card....from way  back.


For my second CAS card, we used the new Paisley Petals DSP that will be out in the July catalogue.  My next post will show that card.

Thanks, Cindy

+++++

2 comments:

Michey said...

Cindy, these are all gorgeous! I Love the orange version, which surprises me because I'm not a huge orange fan, but your take on it is BEAUTIFUL!

Linda said...

Thanks so much for sharing this layout. I make cards to donate to Cards for Soldiers and I'm going to use your idea! :)