Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mischief

This piece was made over a year ago.  It features my grandson Sullivan.  I love this photo that his mother took.  He was two when this picture was taken; he is now four!
My first scrapbooked canvas piece.  These are all non-Stampin' Up! products (paper is Basic Grey).  I took a class from Sharon Reimer of the Scrapbook Cottage from Steinbach, Manitoba.  She comes to Red Lake once a year, brings her store and offers an array of classes and does an amazing job.  This was one of the classes that I took.  You chose your own papers, colors, embellishments from her stock and went at 'er.  All you needed to bring was a photo and any "personal" pieces you might like to add to your project.  Sharon and her staff were there to assist you in any choice dilemmas you might have.   Everyone's project was unique and it was so much fun seeing the great pieces that everyone produced.


The jean pocket was taken from a old pair of his jeans.  One of the reasons it has taken me so long to post this is because when it was hanging on his wall, the frog went missing!  Apparently, my canvas is titled quite appropriately!  It was the perfect little frog and it took me months to find a replacement (which happened to come from the bait section of Walmart)
The little clip at the bottom is suppose to hold a ticket with the year on it.  I never did get to it and now I've misplaced it.  That's what happens when you procrastinate!  Grrr.

Happy Scrapping!
Cindy

+++++
 



No comments: