Friday, May 20, 2011

Beyond the Garden and Greenhouse Gala Composition Notebooks


This is an inexpensive (well...relatively anyhow!) composition notebook.  I paid $3.80 each for my notebooks and keep reading how people bought theirs for $1.00 each.  I sure hope to find them for $1.00 somewhere!
My final classes for the year included this project.  There is so much you could add to the cover of these notebooks, but the paper I chose didn't seem to call for anymore embellishments.  The paper design does all the work for you.  Dazzling Diamonds is added to the centre of the flowers in the photo above.

This second photo was made with Greenhouse Gala DSP.  The flower was embossed with Iridescent Ice.


Supplies:

Paper:  Beyond the Garden DSP, Pacific Point/Greenhouse Gala DSP, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz
Ink:  Pacific Point (for sponging edges)/Pear Pizzaz
Accessories:  Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pear Pizzaz Poly Ribbon, glue stick, exacto knife, sticky strip, dazzling diamonds, iridescent ice.
Stamp Set:  Friends Never Fade

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love both of the composition books. Great paper choices! I think I'll have to make one using Beyond the Garden too! Glad I found your blog tonight (via SCS). I'm a new follower!

Kim
http://uscrap2.blogspot.com/