Monday, June 27, 2011

More Ronald McDonald House Cards (Set 5)

Some of these were UFO's.  I decided to pull them out and finish them up to add to the collection.  I think the cards are now going to the Ronald McDonald House in Winnipeg.

Sully is now in Montreal for his surgery, but they are not staying in a RMH as the hospital they are going to is too far away.


The stamped piece was made years ago....I ended up removing it from the card stock it was on and putting it on white textured card stock; added rhinestones and called it done!

I attended a charity stamp event hosted by Liz Wight, another local demonstrator.  She donated the $ to buy new toys for the church nursery.  I just thought it fitting to pay it forward and donate the cards I made.

Another of the cards made at Liz's stamp event.

One of my favourite stamp sets "Terrific Tulips".   Another card I made years ago.  This was CASEd (Copy and Share Everything).  ie: not my original design.

Another card made at a Stampin' Up! workshop hosted by demonstrator Helen Piaskowski; if I recall correctly, this is also a CASE.

One from years ago that I freshened up with new card base and paper.

Another Terrific Tulips; this one done on watercolor paper.  The pink flower has some Iridescent Ice on it.

Roses In Winter; an old workshop card.

Also from Liz's workshop; I added some retired eyelets.

A card made several years ago.

That's it for RMH cards.  I now have a total of 50!    Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++




No comments: