Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dragon Punch Art

My friend Sheila invited me to make this card with her and another friend Lori.  Once again Jessica (Sheila's daughter-in-law) came up with this cute dragon for us to try.  Basically, it's made with the oval punches, circle punches and boho blossoms punch.  I had drawn on his eyes and when I uploaded it to this post, I realized what a horrid job I did on them.  So off came his snout and I used one of the hearts from the 3 heart punch; cut it in half and he got some new eyes!   I'd like to say this little guy was hassle free, but that would just not be the case!!  We did however have loads of fun and lots of laughs and I think he is adorable!

Cindy

+++++


1 comment:

Julie said...

Cindy this is just so stinkin'cute! I am new to your blog. I am a stampin up demo too. Live in Alabama and always looking for talented pelople to inspire me. you have certainly done that. thank you
Julie Moore
juliemoorestamps@charter.net