Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Love & Care.....and the WINNER IS......

I am happy to announce the winner of my Mining for Memories Red Lake Convention Blog Candy Winner is DRUM ROLL.......

Mary Lou!!!


To enter, convention goers had to post a comment to my blog with the phrase "Mining for Memories"  Mary Lou said "I had a great time at Mining for Memories Convention.  I'm not a newbie any more."
Here are the cards individually.  The entire blog candy package is in my August 16th post.



These first two cards were CASEd from Vicki Burdick.  I changed the colors and placement.  The Perfect Plum, Blush Blossom and Sahara Sand combo came from the Color Coach.  I highly recommend this tool if you have trouble choosing colors for your projects.

This third card was a CASE from another demonstrator, Brandy Cox.  I used her placement of the flowers as my guide for this focal piece.

So thanks so much to those that entered!  I'll be sure to have another Blog Candy event in the near future!!   As always, I'd be happy to help you with ideas and supplies for all your scrap booking and card making projects.

Congratulations Mary Lou!!  Thank you to all those from Mining for Memories Convention 2011 that entered to win.

Cindy

+++++

No comments: