Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy 7th BIrthday Liam!!


My oldest grandson turned 7 today!!  Hope you have a fabulous day Liam!!

His favourite thing now is Lego.  Several months ago I mailed all of my daughter's childhood Lego to him and his brother.  I think it has provided his mom with many hours of peace and quiet!

His mom made him a Lego invitation, so I made a Lego birthday card.  The worker was clip art I printed off the computer and the blocks of course were made from card stock and a 1/2" circle punch.  Sponge the edges, add dimensionals and you are done.  I used some retired colours; Yo Yo Yellow, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue.  Real Red was also used.  This is about as simple as punch art gets!

Happy Birthday to Liam!  Tomorrow it's your sister's day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Liam thoroughly enjoyed his card. Way to go!