Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrapbook Layout - Quilting Technique with Cheerful Treat

Scrapbook Layouts by Stephanie Wright, Aug. 2011

This is a sample layout I used to demonstrate during my Quilt In A Day card class; page made by my daughter.  I wanted to show that the technique could also be used in scrap booking.  In the first photo I made a 6 X 6 piece using the quilt technique and Stephanie cut it down to use as her first panel.  The DSP I used was Cheerful Treat DSP and you can earn it free with your hostess dollars for hosting a qualifying workshop!!

She continued the color combo and papers onto her second layout using a leftover piece of the quilt and an additional border piece using the Tasteful Trim Big Shot die.
Her title was made using a retired Stampin' Up Alphabet set.







Other embellishments adorn the page and were made from:  Daisies #2 die; Circle Circus stamp set, Button Buddies stamp set and Designer Buttons.

Here is the layout that she used; Dec 2008 Page Maps
Here's a link to their home page:



Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++

1 comment:

Rosemary Morgan said...

Very Cheerful!! love it. Found your blog through SC and now I'm following you. Your blog will be great inspiration, I'm just spreading my wings to scrapbooking. http://rosemarysstampinhaven.blogspot.com/