Thursday, October 27, 2011

Frostwood Lodge - Box In A Bag

This project starts out with a 4 1/2" square piece of card stock to make a small box base.  Use your favourite DSP (Frostwood Lodge from Holiday Mini used here) for the "bag" portion.  I made a few and filled them with coffee beans, nuts and chocolate using the medium sized cello bags on page 181 of IB&C.

My flower was made using the Blossoms Petal Builder punch.  I saw a video on YouTube by Create with Dee showing how she ran it through the Big Shot after assembling.

Tall one is using 6 1/2" DSP; small one uses 5 1/2" DSP.  Woodgrain background stamp was used on the scalloped border and Round Tab Punch handles.

It's a perfect time of year to start working on your Christmas cards and 3D projects!!  Order your supplies on-line through my Stampin' Up! website


or call me directly! (807) 735-3336  I will assist you with Stampin' Up!'s wonderful product line or with any projects you have in mind.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++


No comments: