Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Friend and Flirtatious Specialty Paper

My card features one of the fabric flowers from the 2012 Sale-a-bration Brochure.  The centre brad is from the Jelly Bean Brads found in the 2012 Occasions Mini page 25.  You can get this fabric FREE (page 10 of Sale-a-bration) with a $60 purchase.

The new Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies and Adorning Accents Embossing Folder adds a sweet touch.  They can be found on page 7 of the 2012 Occasions Mini.  My centre is a retired brad with Dazzling Details spread on it.

The Flirtatious Specialty DSP is from the IB&C page 183 and co-ordinates with the fabric.  Sure makes things easy to pull together!  My fabric button is retired.  I posted these in the reverse order of when I made them.  I think I like the first one with the Jelly Bean brad the best.

The sentiment is from the stamp set My Friend; stamped with Whisper White craft ink.  I followed instructions by Jackie Topa from a demonstrator website.

So, there were a lot of products used for this one card!!

Sale-a-bration started on January 24.  Don't forget to check it out and see all the great products they have compiled to give to you FREE!  For each $60 in merchandise you can choose one item.

Here is a link to the Sale-a-bration Brochure:

Happy Stamping!
Cindy

+++++

No comments: