Sunday, April 22, 2012

Well Worn Young Vermillion


Young Vermilion...retiring at end of May.  He's only $9.95 wood mount #124092.

I chose the Well Worn Designer Series Paper and pulled out the Cajun Craze colour for my base of the card and the Not Quite Navy for my mat.  The bird was stamped with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cad stock.  Tiny Tags stamp set was used for the little tags.  Hemp Twine and metallic brads were used to embellish this masculine card.

I have seen many lovely cards done with this stamp set.  I'm sorry to see it go, along with many, many others!  But it won't be long before we get to create with new images in the new catalogue!!  You can view the retired list by clicking on the Going Going Gone image on my side bar.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

So, have some fun, get creative!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: