Monday, June 4, 2012

Dog Punch Art - Belated Birthday

Isn't this punch art dog just the cutest!!!  I love him!  The inside of the card says "a little late"  This is a workshop card so I kept the card design simple, seeing as all the time will be spent creating this little pooch.

The dog punch art is another brilliant creation of Jackie Topa.  She did a great job coming up this guy.

Stamp Sets:  On Your Birthday, Pennant Parade, Wood grain
Punches:  xl oval, wide oval, large oval, 1 3/4" circle, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, heart, heart to heart, scallop oval, pennant, Itty Bitty, slot, word window

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy....punching!

Cindy

+++++

3 comments:

Laurie Reaume said...

He is so stinkin' cute, will definately have to attempt him. Thanks for sharing, I am a new follower from SC
www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

Kazza said...

He is SO cute! I love punch art but not really attempted much myself yet.
Thanks for following me I am now following you too :)

Laura-Lee said...

He is just way too cute - Love it! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com