Monday, September 24, 2012

Mouthwatering - 2012 All Sets Canadian Swap


My first ever swap!  I often see swaps, but they are always in the states and I never wanted to commit to one because of the length of time for them to get there by mail.  So when Wanda Dodds, a fellow Canadian demonstrator organized one I decided to JUST DO IT!  I got back 18 different cards to help inspire and motivate!

I love the Mouthwatering set!  I had already stamped the popsicles with the old felt stamp pads, but decided to try out the new foam ones and they stamped so bright and clear!  I did use the Melon Scented Embossing Powder; smelled good enough to eat LOL!

The photo below has a slight variation.  I did the card in a class of teenage girls and I wanted to simplify the process, so I used the Tasteful Trim die in place of the Seam Binding Ribbon.

In the first photo I used the Woodgrain background stamp to make the sticks - had to keep all products current for this swap!  However, I just used the retired wood sheets for the second one.




Stamp Set:  Mouthwatering, Fabulous Phrases, Woodgrain
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Floral District DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Accessories:  Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon/Tasteful Trim Die, Word Window Punch, Melon Scented Embossing Powder, Versamark, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Wood Sheets

That's probably the last I'll see of popsicles under the spring!

Happy Stamping!

Cindy

+++++


No comments: