Friday, November 2, 2012

No Peeking - Paper Piecing


No Peeking is a fun little set found in the 2012/2013 Stampin' Up! catalogue.  The paper is from Snow Festival.  I love the Tiny Tags set; such an easy way to add a sentiment.

I was designing a card for the 2012 Hamilton Regionals in Aug. and this was my first sample.  I had to change it up a bit for the actual swap because I didn't have enough of the little pearls to make 25 cards!

This is the actual swap I made; much better lighting in this photo:




Here are the images you get with this set..aren't they the cutest!!


See Page 23 of the catalogue for actual image sizes.  These are a lot smaller than the actual stamp size.
126290 Wood $29.95
126292 Clear $21.95

Hope you have been busy making your Christmas cards!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: