Thursday, November 8, 2012

Word Play - Tidings of Comfort & Joy


As a trial Stampin' Up! is selling individual stamps from a selected number of stamp sets.  The set Word Play has 12 awesome stamps for various occasions.  This Christmas one can be purchased for $6.25 (#132303) until January 2, 2013.  These were my "thank you" cards to put in with my club orders this month.

I used the Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder on my image.  I love the look that a little heat embossing gives.  The white doily is the reverse side of paper from the doily sheet in the now retired Flirtatious Speciality DSP.    I ran my Gumball Green panel through the Big Shot with the gorgeous Lacey Brocade embossing folder found in the 2012 Holiday Catalolgue.

I used a sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday for my card.  I changed it up just a little.



As we head into the Christmas season I wish you "tidings of comfort & joy"!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

No comments: