Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stippled Blossoms - Hamilton Regional 2012 Swap


The 2012 Hamilton Stampin' Up! Regionals seems like such a long time ago, but I have been meaning to post the wonderful swaps that I got while there.

This one is by Lisa Cheney.  She came all the way from Nova Scotia to join in on the fun.  I sat with her at convention and it was fun getting to know her a little.  Her work is lovely to say the least.  I love her card and the colours she used.  It is so pretty.

Lisa was kind enough to include the supplies...here they are:

Stamp Set:  Stippled Blossoms
Paper:  Comfort Cafe DSP, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Inks:  Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi and Always Artichoke
Accessories:  Delicate Designs folder, Delicate Doilies Sizzlets, 2 12" circle punch, Dazzling Details and Island Indigo Ruffled ribbon.

I don't own this stamp set so it's great to have a sample!
Thanks Lisa!

Happy Stamping...
Cindy

+++++

No comments: