Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Button Buddies


Button Buddies - a fun little set found on page 40 of the main catalogue.  Unfortunately it did not make it into the new catalogue and is only available until May 31, but everything else looks good to return.  I used the Delicate Designs Folder as a background border and Finishing Touches Edgelit to create some visual interest on the side.  The In Color Dahlias worked great on the vase!  The ribbon is the stitched Gumball Green.  Glad it is sticking around for another year.  That was one colour I wasn't too sure about until I started using it and I love it now!

Sentiment is from Petite Pairs (page 134)

The new catalogue is sure to bring some fun new stamps and accessories!


Go to www.cindymcgurk.stampinup.net to purchase all your favourites or and/or contact me at
cindyjmcgurk@gmail.com
to reserve your copy of the new catalogue

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Stamping!

Cindy

+++++



No comments: