Saturday, May 25, 2013

Countryside - Masculine Card


Countryside is a charming stamp set with five images that really suit themselves to masculine cards.  I just had to have this set when it first came out!  Sadly it is retiring at the end of the month along with the Comfort Cafe DSP that was used as my background paper.  

I wanted to add a little bling to my masculine card so I used the small soda pop tops that are available in the Spring catalogue.  I just flattened it with my Big Shot, punched a 1/2" circle from the co-ordinating Comfort Cafe papers and added Crystal Effects.

My sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners


I often stamp a little inside the card to make it more complete.   All I need to do is decide who it will go to then I can stamp a 
sentiment on the inside.

Here are some cutting measurements:

Base:  8 1/2" X 11" scored at 4 1/4"
Mat:  Soft Suede 5" X 3 3/4"
Background:  Comfort Cafe DSP 4 3/4" X 3 1/2"
Image:  Watercolour Paper 3 1/2" X 1 3/4"
Mat:  Midnight Muse 3 5/8" X 1 7/8"
Mat:  Soft Suede 3 7/8: X 2 1/8"

Countryside
116998 (w) $27.95
120495 (c) $20.95
only available until May 31, 2013


If you would like more info on any of these products please contact me at:
cindyjmcgurk@gmail.com

You can also shop on line at
www.cindymcgurk.stampinup.net
and have your order shipped right to your door!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++





No comments: