Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vellum Fun Flowers - Dry Embossing on Vellum


Here's a gorgeous flower made from Stampin' Up!'s card stock vellum and the Fun Flowers Bigz Die.   The weight of this vellum is perfect for dry embossing because it doesn't tear or rip easily.  The fun veins on the petals were made with the Spider Embossing Folder (retiring with this catalogue)

I used the Tangerine Tango DSP from Summer Smooches (retiring also)  The fun fabric button is an already retired product (appropriately called Summer Smooches Fabric Buttons) but I thought they were perfect for this flower!

I used the sentiment stamp from Field Flowers and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

So give your Big Shot a work out and make some fun flowers!!


Credits:  Flower cased from Linda Aarhus a very talented Stampin' Up! demonstrator

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy

+++++


1 comment:

Eileen Lang said...

I love your card. What a great idea to use the Vellum. I can't wait to try it myself.