Friday, November 15, 2013

Noel Christmas - November - My Paper Pumpkin







My Paper Pumpkin....a monthly paper crafting subscription available at

https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca/

If you'd like more info on this subscription, please let me know!  

It's a surprise each month and I LOVE this month's surprise!!  The first sample card is pretty much how they have it explained.  The second one I changed up by cutting the card base to a 5.25 X 4 inch piece and adhering it to a real red card base.  I used the 1/4 inch strip I cut off to add to the inside of the card...you can see a "titch" of it in the photo below.

The card bases in the kit are white on the inside; whereas the front was designed in Very Vanilla. So on the second card I could make the inside co-ordinate with the front. 

Either way I think they are both super cute!




I used less of the garland than stipulated, so I will have lots left over for other projects!  It is so adorable I'm sure I'll have no problem coming up with ways to use it!

Hope you are busy getting creative during your Christmas preparations!

Happy Stamping!

Cindy

+++++








No comments: