Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ornamental Pine and 2014 Extravaganza Event


I used the awesome Ornamental Pine stamp set (Page 27) of 2014 Holiday Catalogue for my card and stamped in Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip.  My bow is made from the Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon (Page 15).  Add sparkle to your Christmas images with Versamark and Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  This is a simple card that delivers a "WOW" factor with the sparkle!

Six Images Available in clear ($22.95) and wood mount ($31.95)

Order on-line at



I will mention the Online Extravaganza Event with each post....don't want anyone to miss out on this awesome opportunity to save on favourite products.  There is something for everyone.  Available while quantities last....so order early!







Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Cindy

+++++

No comments: