Sunday, July 12, 2015

June 2015 My Paper Pumpkin - Happy Thoughts - Stampin' Up!

For today's card featuring June's My Paper Pumpkin kit, I took one of the envelope liners and cut it down to use as a background paper for the card.  The picture below shows the paper used as its intended purpose - a lining for an envelope.  I think it adds such a finished touch to the card/envelope.

Here are the two original designs that came with the kit.  They are designed so that if you just want to "get 'r done" you can follow the instructions and be finished the eight cards quickly.  Or, you can play around and redesign using the kit and/or add some of our own supplies, making all kinds of new and fun cards.  The choice is yours...it's your escape!

Sign up by going to
Click on "Canada" and join choosing me as your demonstrator.
Contact me if you have questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++




No comments: