Monday, July 6, 2015

June 2015 Paper Pumpkin - Happy Thoughts - Stampin' Up!



June's My Paper Pumpkin is a great little kit.  It's a surprise each month and they are so much fun!

The card below shows the original design of the card kit.  But this is an alternate example which came about because I stamped the sentiment poorly!  So I removed the banner piece and covered up my stamping error.  I incorporated the flower from the other kit card and used a sentiment from Petite Pairs to fit in the corner.  I was so happy that I salvaged my mess-up!  Phew!  



I followed the instructions for both the cards in the kit.  The banner one I forgot to leave spaces between the triangles but the alternate card above does have the spaces.  However, the sample in the kit shows a space down the centre but for some reason that didn't work so they are butted up against each other in the centre.

This is the photopolymer stamp set that came in the kit.


You get tons of product in your My Paper Pumpkin Kits.  This one had....

Happy Thoughts Photopolymer Stamp Set
Tip Top Taupe Classic Stampin' Spot Ink
4 Kraft card bases
4 white banner card bases
8 white envelopes (4 standard, 4 long)
8 envelope liners (4 green, 4 coral)
8 white card stock pieces (4 banners, 4 rectangle)
2 sheets stickers
2 sheet die cut accents
2 sheets wood cutouts
4 clear buttons
twine 8 yards
25 dimensionals
100 adhesive dots

You would have a hard time trying to convince me it wasn't more than worth the price.

for more information;
Make sure to change to "CANADA"!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to buy one or more as a gift.  Take a look at this option.


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++





No comments: