Saturday, July 25, 2015

Watercolor Wishes Card Kit - Post 5 of 5 - Stampin' Up!

The last 4 of the wonderful Watercolor Wishes Card kit.


This is an alternate card that I created with elements from the kit.  It came about because I stamped lopsided so didn't get a good sentiment image, plus I had ink on the block that ended up on my card base.  There is a catalogue image photo at the bottom of the post...the centre card in the second last row is the original design of the card.  I'm always happy when I am able to rescue a mishap!


An already flagged sticker and die cut sentiment label are all that was used to make this card.  And stamping, of course!


The die cut word panel already had the fun red dots on it.  Dimensionals are added to the back of the panel to give it depth.

 Card #20, finishes off this kit!  I love this sentiment stamp and hope to use it again in the future; maybe with a bird or music note paper.

The kit comes in this sweet box so it is ready to give as a gift.  You can give it before it's even opened so they can make their own or complete all the cards for them and you have a box ready to hold the cards.  I'm going to cover up the title on the belly band and add some left over flowers from the kit to dress it up.




If you'd like this kit for yourself or to give as a gift you can order on-line just by clicking the product image below (it takes you to my on-line store) or contact me.  I'd be happy to help!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: