Monday, August 3, 2015

Thanks A Latte - July 2015 Paper Pumpkin - Half Off Paper Pumpkin Promotion - Stampin' Up!

First 4 cards of 8 from July's Paper Pumpkin - Thanks A Latte

I really didn't feel the need to change up the kit much at all because I liked it just the way it was.  It was rather fun making each a little different while keep the original design.  Although this photo is one of the kit designs I did add a coloured rhinestone to the cup after the photo was taken.


On this card I added some rhinestones (not included in kit).  They are coloured with the no longer available Blendabilities.  But you could use a Sharpie.


The plant image was coloured with a blender pen and I added three hearts from the confetti hearts border punch.  Sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.

The little flower is two of the now retired Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack punches with the tiniest of the Pearl Embellishments in the centre.  Sentiment is from Talented Trio.

Now is the perfect time to give My Paper Pumpkin a try!  Get half off your first two months.  You can hold or stop your subscription at any time.


to sign up for your monthly kit!
Change to "Canada" and pick me as your demonstrator!  Let me know you've done so...so that I can properly thank you!

where you will find videos on this and all past Paper Pumpkins.


Apart from the kit, below are the additional products I used on today's cards. (retired items are not included).

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: