Sunday, September 6, 2015

Summer Silhouettes - Stampin' Up!


Thought I would turn Summer Silhouettes into Fall Silhouettes by using Tangerine Tango.  My background is made with Versa Mark Ink and the (retired) Sanded Background stamp.  My bow is also retired copper chord.
The sentiment is from Six-Sided Sampler.

I added just a little bit of stamping to the left corner of the inside of the card to finish it off.

Credit:  The focal image is inspired/cased from a card by Dawn Olchefske.  I just changed the colour, layout/design.  

Thanks so much for stamping by!

Cindy

  Here are the current products I used to create this card.  Six-Sided Sampler isn't included in the list below because I forgot to add it and don't know how to edit the list!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: