Saturday, September 16, 2017

Layered Leaves - Paper Pumpkin - Sept. '17

Hooray for September's Paper Pumpkin...it is gorgeous!

Here are the two projects that can be created with Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin kit.  It can make 8 pillow boxes and 8 gift cards/envelopes.  Aren't they pretty?!!  I have only made one sample of each because I want to wait and see what others make as alternatives to the original design.  It really is fun to see all the creativity out there!


The card based is embossed with a swirly design which you can faintly see in the photo.  I stamped the envelope with the leaf stamp (stamp set included in the kit)


This sweet pillow box is large enough to fill with small treats, a gift card or gift.  The top of the box is also embossed with a swirly design.  Card stock is nice and sturdy.

So, I started by stamping all the leaves.  However, I was not as successful as those I have watched on YouTube!  The top left show my success...the bottom left shows how my stamping was off with too much border on the right side of the leaf and none on the left.  So to rectify this, I trimmed those down as you can see in those on the right.  In the end it was all good...none ruined and I was happy.  Those that were trimmed down got sponged to soften the look of th edge.

Before I started, I separated all the kit contents.  Here is everything that is in the kit.  Ink spot missing from photo.

Paper Pumpkin is a monthly kit offered through a subscription.  Contact me for more details


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++



No comments: