Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Watercolor Christmas Project Kit - Stampin' Up! - Card 1

I ordered two kits from the new holiday catalogue.  This one is called Watercolor Christmas Project Kit.  You can find it on page 34.  The photo above shows all the contents of the kit (after taking off of die cut sheets)  All set to get started!  Additonal supplies needed are the co-ordinating stamp set (Watercolor Christmas), demensionals, fine tip glue pen, adhesive (I used Fast Fuse), Basic Black Ink Pad.

Here is my first card.  You can tell it is so easy and quick to put together.  You get enough card bases and supplies to make 5 each of 4 designs.  Although I have made one of each of the supplied designs, I may experiment a little and change the others up!

My next post will feature card #2

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy


+++++


No comments: