Sunday, October 8, 2017

Soft Sayings Card Kit- Stampin' Up!


Just a short post on this Thanksgiving Sunday.  This coming week I will be posting the cards from the Soft Sayings Card Kit found on page 10 and 11 of the annual catalogue. 

I chose this Thanks card as the first to show off in this delightful and fun card kit.  I have made them all and they are easy, fun and super cute.  The kit makes 20 cards; 2 @ of 10 designs.  There are so many elements in this kit!  In fact, there are so many, that I misplaced a couple of them.  So I ended up die cutting a couple of leaves for the card that is lying flat using a retired thinlit.    The colours co-ordinate with Stampin' Up!'s colours so it was easy to choose the same green and replace my missing pieces.  Problem solved.  

This is an all inclusive kit.  That means it comes with...

Soft Sayings stamp set and clear block
20 card bases, 2 each of 10 designs.
20 envelopes
Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Spot
Die-cut accents in gold glitter, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and white
Lemon Lime Twist Baker's Twine
Washi Tape
Stampin' Dimensionals

See you tomorrow for another sample from this great kit!

Visit my Stampin' Up! store at


Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

*****





No comments: